I love these kinds of book tags because they are always fun to do and also sometimes very difficult to answer and that’s what makes them the best
The amazing Katie @meltingpages tagged me to this tag.
Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
Make up your own questions and tag others.
The Questions Katie asked me were
1. Would you rather only read ARCs, or only read backlist titles?
I would rather read only backlist titles because those ARCs will eventually turn into backlist book but the opposite won’t happen and then I won’t get to read some great books.
2. Would you rather own all the books you read, or only loan books from the library?
I someday wanna have my own personal library so I would rather own all the books I read, just imagine a room full of books with a nice comfy couch, a lot of plants and a coffee making machine, just perfect.
3. Would you rather lose your place in your book every time you put it down, or get a papercut every time you read?
I hate both scenarios, but I think I would go for lose my place because I can eventually find it but papercuts SUCKS hard.
4. Would you rather only read in the dark or read books with tiny text?
Read in the dark, hands down because I would love to read at night cuddled up in bed without the lights on.
5. Would you rather drop your favorite book in the toilet, or throw it into a woodchipper?
Can I say neither? Please let me say neither.
I think I would prefer to throw it in a woodchipper, I can always buy it again.
6. Would you rather read only the first page of a book or only the last page of a book?
This one took me a while, I think if I have to only read one of the two pages then I would rather read the last page of a book because then I would at least know how it ended, the first is not gonna give me much information.
7. Would you rather read a book that ends in a cliffhanger, or a book that ends with heartbreak?
This totally depends on the scenario, if it is the last book in the series or a standalone then I would opt for heartbreak but if there are more books to come in the series then I would opt for cliffhanger.
Between the two however I will choose heartbreak because curiosity will absolutely destroy me.
8. Would you rather read a manuscript from your favorite author and have to tell them it was awful, or read 50 Shades of Gray out loud in public?
I don’t wanna choose…
I would rather 50 shades of Gray in public…don’t ask me why but it seems the better option.
9. Would you rather never be allowed in a bookstore again or never be allowed in a library again?
I would rather never be allowed in the library, I love libraries but in my country the libraries don’t have a great collection or rather don’t have book I like to read so I would rather not be allowed in there.
10. Would you rather read only one genre for the rest of your life, or never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
I would read just one genre for the rest of my life, my favorite genre is Fantasy and it has a lot-LOT-of sub-genres and I would rather just read that and sci-fi is also kinda like fantasy so I could read that.
My Questions are:
- Would you rather only read mass market paperbacks or only read stiff, non-floppy paperbacks?
- Would you rather have your favorite character be a terrible person in real life or your favorite author be a horrible in real life?
- Would you rather meet your favorite booktubers or meet your favorite book blogger?
- Would you rather have to dog-ear your pages or have to write on them?
- Would you rather have a damaged book delivered to you every time or the wrong book to be delivered to you every time (the second or third time you may get the right one)?
- Would you rather be librarian or a bookseller?
- Would you rather have your favorite character die in the end or have your favorite character not complete their mission/life goal?
- Would you rather live in a library in space or a live in a library under the sea
- Would you rather not be able to read any books from your favorite or have them not publish anything again?
- Would you rather read everything ever published (even the worst books) or read only one book a year?
Candyce and Isabella @TheBookDutchesses
What answer would you choose differently? Let me know in the comments.
Wanna Chat? Follow me on :