Fantasy is my favourite genre of all time, I really love everything about fantasy from magic, wars, Kingdoms, Queendoms, Dragons, the politics of the world and the badass characters that come with it. I am also amazed at how authors are able to come up with such amazing and realistic worlds totally different than ours or put a fantastical twist to ours. I always get sucked into a good fantasy novel.
Having said that, I have a confession to make – I didn’t read a lot of fantasy novels last year *GASP* I know *sighs*. Out of the 43 books I read last year only 15 of them were fantasy novels and I had a lot more of them on my TBR, so to rectify that and to increase the number of the fantasies read one of my goals this year is to read more fantasy novels and this readathon is the perfect way to kick start my fantasy resolution this year.
The Fantastic February Readathon is a month long readathon hosted by Kathy @Booksandmunches, an amazing book blogger her on WordPress (be sure to click the link to check out her blog)
FANTASTIC FEBRUARY TBR
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (#1 in the Grisha Trilogy)
2. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (#2 in the Grisha Trilogy)
3. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (#3 in the Grisha Trilogy)
4. Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor (#1 Strange the Dreamer duology) – Order of the Prince book club pick of the month
5. The Wicked King by Holly Black (#2 of The Folk of the Air)
6. Wildcard by Marie Lu (#2 Warcross duology)
Obviously I don’t think I will be able to get to all of them I am hoping to get at least two of them in February.
1. Kimi wa Natsu No Naka by Nagisa Furuya
1. The Office
1. What’s wrong with Secretary Kim
Are you taking part in Fantastic February?
Lets be friends, follow me on :